- 100000+Registered users
- We have established a loyal Chinese customer base with over hundreds of thousands of registered users and it is still growing exponentially. High- and mid-income online shoppers have driven an overseas online purchasing crazy in China.
- 11%online shoppingTier 1 cities
- A recent survey found 38% of shoppers in Tier 1 cities and 27% in Tier 2 make cross-border purchases online.1 We provide one of the best logistics service for the customers to order their favorite products globally.
- 7-14 daysFast delivery
- We will receive, review, pack, transport and deliver the product at customer’s door with expedited shipping, usually taking 7-14 days. We also clear customs for the products in the process. We open the door for global brands and products that are not available for the customers to purchase in China.
International Logistics Management for Businesses
We specialize and focus on managing the whole logistic process for cross-border business, especially delivering products to China. With strategic partnership with multiple Chinese Ports as well as global and local transportation and delivery services, we have established a most efficient and fast logistics system, including custom clearance. We also provide related professional services such as managing the local customer services in China on behalf of the business. It happens quite often that customers get frustrated for not being able to speak to a customer service over the phone due to the language barrier and time difference. Another service we provide is to integrate the popular Chinese payment systems, such as Wechat, to the business. Comparing to other Chinese or US logistics companies, our strength lies in the cross-border logistics and related professional services.
Build and Manage E-commerce Business in China
For businesses who don’t want to miss the opportunity of 1.5 Billion Chinese consumers while still hesitating to heavily invest and/or uncertain of this complex foreign market, our China e-commerce Service can be your best solution.
As the largest e-commerce market in the word with over 380 million online shoppers, China’s e-commerce market is estimated to grow to over $1 trillion by 2018; by then, it could become even bigger than the combined e-commerce markets of the U.S., Britain, Japan, Germany, and France. Starting an e-commerce business on one or across multiple mass and niche online platforms would be the most efficient and effective way to enter the market, establish a brand and find growth opportunities.
Our team works with clients closely to understand business goals and priorities then develop strategies and choose the right platform(s). We have formed partnership with Taobao, Tmall and other top ecommerce stores. We can also be your (exclusive) distributor for both online and offline retails. You can start with a few items in one shop, or you can build a sophisticated brand store listing all of your sellable items across multiple platforms, plus promotions and advertising. Our team will handle the logistics, customer service, warehousing and everything else for you. An US-based account manager will also be assigned to each client.
- We are happy to cooperate with you!
- CONTACT US